|pictures taken at six months|
It's been a while, but here's an update on our sweet little pumkin'. Her last check-up was at six months and her percentiles were 25% in weight and 75% in height.
Kinlee's latest and greatest feats...
- lower two bottom teeth (6 months old)
- sitting up
- army crawling (7 months old)
- tags (usually the first thing she notices on toys and shirts and probably her favorite thing about them too)
- faces and tongues (she has no boundries when it comes to faces)
- to be chased (with someone holding on to her hands while she runs)
- watching mom dance like a crazy woman to the Wii